Ticket sales console for public transport: Wayfarer 150
A fast, accurate and reliable ticket issuing machine with a modern aesthetic design.
- • Versatile design for buses, trams, trains, underground and metro systems
- • “State of the art” electronic ticketing equipment produced to the highest quality standards
- • Integrated software packages to provide comprehensive management information
- • Portable memory module and the Depot Reader, or industry standard wireless systems, together with a user-friendly, efficient back office system
- All Wayfarer ticketing systems are software programmable, enabling them to constantly evolve throughout the life of the equipment, maximising our ability to meet individual customer needs.
Utilising Wayfarer software, vital management information can be extracted from the flow of data gathered on bus; information which will assist today’s company management to improve services, reduce fraud, improve revenue management and monitor individual drivers, routes and customer buying patterns.
The Wayfarer 150 ticket sales console can be interfaced with remote Smart Card Validators to provide a fully integrated system for today’s modern ticketing requirements which incorporate mediums from paper tickets to stored value magnetic or smart cards.
The Wayfarer 150 ticket sales console is adaptable to provide either a basic or a fully integrated ticketing system capable of development as necessary to keep pace with a customer’s requirements. At all levels it offers improved efficiency and a friendly and beneficial service to passengers without detracting from operational efficiency and management planning.
As well as providing an interface for smart card operation, the Wayfarer 150 ticket sales console also provides interfaces for Real time Passenger Information systems, destination signs and other on bus equipment.
Through the use of radio, information can move directly between the vehicle and the depot computer without the use of driver modules. Revenue and passenger performance data, covering journeys, routes and services are automatically stored in the credit card sized portable memory module which can be removed and the data transferred to the Depot Reader - another unit in the Wayfarer Ticketing System - for downloading to the customer’s own computer system.
Download Wayfarer 150 technical leaflet
For more information,