Parkfolio management services
A highly flexible and scalable solution
to suit your operational needs
Parkeon's philosophy is to enable customers to be as 'hands-on' or 'hands-off' as they wish when it comes to managing their parking estates.
Parkeon can offer a turnkey service to deliver a flexible range of systems and services to manage your parking installation. This may simply comprise of Parkfolio Easy or a complete end-to-end solution to meet all your needs. Alternatively, we can provide individual solutions to look after and manage particular areas of parking activity.
Solutions are hosted on Parkeon's "highly available" and secure back-office system.
What is a managed Parkfolio service?
Parkfolio services provides you with full access to all your parking data but without the need to support the Parkfolio back-office infrastructure:
- Configuration of Parkfolio software
Deployment of your service, set up of parameters
Training on use
- Customer assistance and support
- Hosting, administration and monitoring of servers and associated databases
Monitoring of the performance of Parkfolio software
- Monitoring of application operations
Control the downloading of tariff rates
Control of data collection
Control of ticket machine communications
- Delegated services
Administration of users and installed equipment
Changes in tariff rates or parameters
Reporting of events by SMS or mail
Collection of electronic payments for parking
Preparation of activity reports
Advantages of Parkfolio managed services
- Ease of deployment with "Turnkey" services
- No investment in infrastructure: premises, servers
- No system or network administration or monitoring tasks
- No computer specialist skills required
- Permanent system updates
- Performance controlled by agreements with the services defined
- Economic benefits of a system infrastructure whose investment and running costs are shared by other subscribers
NEW! Card payment processing service from Parkeon & Barclaycard
- A more cost-effective, secure and reliable solution for the UK parking industry
- Handles cards from all issuers
Parkfolio has been designed to be an open information system
The Parkfolio parking information system is an open platform, capable of integrating or interacting with other third party systems.
The structure of Parkfolio both at the level of its database and its interchange interfaces, allows ease of integration of services such as payment by bank card, by mobile phone and mapping tools.
For more information about our parking solutions,