ANPR (license plate recognition) car park system without barriers
ParkREG is an off-street, ANPR parking solution. It is an innovative, comprehensive car park management and revenue collection system. The parking system does not require entry/exit barriers, therefore the initial set-up, maintenance and running costs are much lower.
When a motorist enters into a ParkREG car park, its number plate is captured by a mono camera, whilst a full colour version photographs the actual vehicle. Both of these pictures are recorded by our parking management information system (Parkfolio).
At the end of their stay, before exiting the car park, motorists can choose to pay via online account, payment machine or by mobile phone
As the motorist exits the car park, cameras which are located at the car park exit, check the registration plate against payment information The system automatically automatically records the registration plate of any vehicle when a driver fails to pay for parking. Drivers who haven’t paid for parking will be automatically issued with parking charge notices (PCNs) and subsequent documentation.
- Ticketless, easy, flexible, convenient parking system
- Multiple payment options – motorists can pay online, via parking terminal or by mobile phone
- Parking terminals can be remotely managed
- Parking tarriffs on payment terminals can be altered remotely
- Remote compliance – exit cameras automatically record the number plate of any vehicle who has exited the car park without payment
- System provides Operators with a comprehensive web-based parking management portal which can produce regular, detailed management reports